- What you can expect from us.
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a lease?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you’ll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
2. How do I apply to rent?
Check out our application guidelines to be sure you qualify, then complete our application form and submit it to us along with the application fee for the home you want. We’ll process it and let you know the results.
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers your responsibilities as a tenant. You will have an opportunity to review your lease agreement with your property manager to ensure that you fully understand your obligations.